What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy is a holistic approach to nutrition using properly prepared, nutrient-dense whole foods.
As a Nutritional Therapist, I assess and identify potential nutritional imbalances and dysfunctions using the bodies innate intelligence. Using the foundations of health to find the root cause of symptoms and health concerns.
The goal is to support your body through the sustainable nutritional and lifestyle changes needed to optimize your long term health and wellbeing.
Is Nutritional Therapy Might Be Right For You?
Nutritional Therapy is Beneficial For:
- Digestive/GI issues such as IBS, bloating, GERD, heartburn & constipation
- Food or environmental/seasonal allergies
- Sugar cravings & blood sugar imbalances such as hypoglycemia & Type II diabetes
- Low energy, chronic fatigue, & adrenal dysfunction
- Thyroid disorders such as hypothyroidism & Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Hormonal imbalances such as PCOS, PMS, & menopause complications
- Fertility & healthy conception, pregnancy, & postpartum
- Immune conditions (including autoimmune diseases)
- Inflammation and/or chronic pain
- Joint pain and/or degeneration (such as arthritis)
- Heart disease, hypertension, & high cholesterol
- Healthy, sustainable fat loss
- Improved athletic performance (muscle gain, improved strength, endurance, & recovery, etc.)
- Simply learning about nutrition, how your body uses food & how to improve your health with your diet